Jose A. Caceres, M.D.
Dr. Caceres completed his internal Medicine residency at the University of Illinois. He received his training in Cardiology at Washington University in St. Louis, and completed a fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology at the University of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
He has practiced medicine in the Unites States for more than 35 years. He founded Caceres Medical Group on February 11, 1993.
● American Medical Association
● Orange County Medical Association
● American College of Physicians
● American Heart Association & American Stroke Association
● American Academy of Cardiology
● American Society of Preventive Cardiology
● American Society of Hypertension
● Heart Failure Society of America
Awards and Recognitions:
● America’s Top Physicians Awards – Internal Medicine & Cardiology – 2003, 2004, 2005
● America’s Top Cardiologists Award – Cardiology – 2007
● America’s Top Cardiologists Award – Interventional Cardiology- 2010
● Certificate of Appreciation – Most Compassionate Doctor- Award 2011
● Distinguished Grand Master of the American Board of Cardiology – 2012 Award
● Consultant to the National Academy of Medicine – Special Appointment- 2012 Award
● America’s Top Cardiologists Award – Cardiology- 2012
Jose Luis Jimenez, A.C.
Dr. Jimenez earned his degree as a Doctor of Medicine (Diploma of Doctor of Medicine) on July 3, 1979 from the University of Havana in Cuba. He has a degree comparable to the U.S. Doctor of Medicine (IERF #S11-00733/icr Equivalency Report) dated February 16, 2011.
He did his residency in Internal Medicine and holds a Diploma as Specialist in Internal Medicine given by the Superior Institute of Medical Sciences of Havana on August 20, 1999. He also completed a fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine at the Joaquin Albarran Hospital in Havana, Cuba.
Dr. Jimenez has a passion for excellence and devoted attention to his patients. He holds several diplomas and certificates as Allied Health Care Instructor, BLS Instructor Certificate, and others. He is an active member of the CME programs sponsored by the New England Journal of Medicine.
Jose Luis Jimenez has 31 years of experience as a Medical Doctor. Of these, 16 years he worked as an Internal Medicine specialist and five years as Chief of the Intensive Care Unit. At CMG, he works as Dr. Caceres Assistant Clinician. Jose Luis is fluent in Spanish.
Hyunjoo was born in Las Vegas, Nevada and grew up in Seoul, South Korea, Fontana and Los Angeles. After majoring in psychology and receiving her bachelor’s degree at University of California, Santa Barbara, her interest in science and helping people led her to explore various positions in healthcare, eventually leading her to pursue medical training in San Joaquin Valley College in Visalia, California, majoring in physician assistant studies.
Since graduating, she has worked as a physician assistant working in family medicine and cardiology before joining Caceres Medical Group. Outside of medicine her interests include cooking, watching documentaries and art/design. She is fluent in English and Korean.