Jose A. Caceres, M.D.
Dr. Caceres completed his internal Medicine residency at the University of Illinois. He received his training in Cardiology at Washington University in St. Louis, and completed a fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology at the University of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
He has practiced medicine in the Unites States for more than 35 years. He founded Caceres Medical Group on February 11, 1993.
● American Medical Association
● Orange County Medical Association
● American College of Physicians
● American Heart Association & American Stroke Association
● American Academy of Cardiology
● American Society of Preventive Cardiology
● American Society of Hypertension
● Heart Failure Society of America
Awards and Recognitions:
● America’s Top Physicians Awards – Internal Medicine & Cardiology – 2003, 2004, 2005
● America’s Top Cardiologists Award – Cardiology – 2007
● America’s Top Cardiologists Award – Interventional Cardiology- 2010
● Certificate of Appreciation – Most Compassionate Doctor- Award 2011
● Distinguished Grand Master of the American Board of Cardiology – 2012 Award
● Consultant to the National Academy of Medicine – Special Appointment- 2012 Award
● America’s Top Cardiologists Award – Cardiology- 2012
Ace Alvarez, NP-C
Ace Alvarez earned his degree as Bachelor in Nursing Sciences in the Philippines. He obtained his Master Degree as Nurse Practitioner at the California State University Long Beach. There, he became a member of The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi on May 1, 2011.
He did an intensive and outstanding internship in Primary Care, Internal Medicine and Cardiology from 2010-2011 at Caceres Medical Group (CMG) and Buena Park Heart Center.
After graduation, he joined CMG in January of 2012 as a Certified Nurse Practitioner. Ace holds a current certificate from the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Ace is a Nurse Practitioner specializing in adults and seniors. He is very competent to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients with different medical conditions. His patients love him because of his dedication and genuine interest for them.
Along with Dr. Caceres, he oversees the Optimal Weight Control & Wellness Center. Ace is fluent in Tagalog.
Dr. Jose Luis Jimenez, A.C.
Dr. Jimenez earned his degree as a Doctor of Medicine (Diploma of Doctor of Medicine) on July 3, 1979 from the University of Havana in Cuba. He has a degree comparable to the U.S. Doctor of Medicine (IERF #S11-00733/icr Equivalency Report) dated February 16, 2011.
He did his residency in Internal Medicine and holds a Diploma as Specialist in Internal Medicine given by the Superior Institute of Medical Sciences of Havana on August 20, 1999. He also completed a fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine at the Joaquin Albarran Hospital in Havana, Cuba.
Dr. Jimenez has a passion for excellence and devoted attention to his patients. He holds several diplomas and certificates as Allied Health Care Instructor, BLS Instructor Certificate, and others. He is an active member of the CME programs sponsored by the New England Journal of Medicine.
Jose Luis Jimenez has 31 years of experience as a Medical Doctor. Of these, 16 years he worked as an Internal Medicine specialist and five years as Chief of the Intensive Care Unit. At CMG, he works as Dr. Caceres Assistant Clinician. Jose Luis is fluent in Spanish.